Customized to your specific needs. Boots on the Ground.
At ASU, we see loss control as a partnership between our clients and ourselves. This partnership is driven by the common goals of protecting client’s employees, property, the public and the environment.
We’ll go to your premises to lower your exposure, recommend changes, train and promote a culture of safety.
We offer these primary services:
Auditing, Education (training), and Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS) resources, including:
- Safety & Health Program Assessment & Development
- Safety Auditing (OSHA & DOT)
- Internal Environmental Auditing (ISO 14001)
- Job Hazard Analysis (JHA)
- Incident/Accident Investigation
- Personal Protective Equipment Assessments
- Ergonomic Assessments
- Safety Training topics—examples include:
- Hand & Power Tool Safety
- Hearing Protection
- Personal Protection Equipment
- Slip, Trip & Fall Injury Protection
- Fire Extinguisher Use / Fire Safety
- Back/Lifting Safety
- Hot / Cold Weather Stress Prevention